Learn to create your own Little Camper mixed media canvas.
When you complete this course you will have a completed piece of art made with your own heart hands.
-One full length video of me sitting with you and talking you through the process of creating your own piece of art (aprox. 1 hr.)
-An explanation of how I use supplies
-Tips and tricks
-A template to download for extra help
-Simple and straightforward instructions on video and in written form
-Access to my private Facebook community for extra support and encouragement
Here’s a little sped up sample of the course…
What will you get in these heart to hearts?
- Full length videos of me sitting with you and talking you through the process of creating your own piece of art
- A list of recommended supplies, tools, and brands
- An explanation of how I use supplies
- Tips and tricks
- Templates to download for extra help
- Simple and straightforward instructions on video and in written form
- Access to my private Facebook community for extra support and encouragement
What Happens After You Make A Purchase?
- Immediately upon purchase, you will be directed to Paypal and the course will be sent directly to your email box with a link that will direct you to the online tutorial page along with your password. (If for some reason you do not receive your link immediately, email me at email@example.com)
- You can access the tutorial any time at your leisure.
- You will have lifetime access to the tutorial and can revisit it from your email link as many times as you wish!
Here’s What Others Are Saying…
“It was very clear, very well explained and you kept it fun….I liked that it wasn’t too long.”
“I liked that you had the line drawing.
I enjoyed how you explained how to draw the shapes.”
“I can see you are a born ‘mother’ who is able to break down painting into baby steps.”
“It has been really fun!! Very clear instructions and great teaching style.”
“I absolutely loved taking Amanda’s mixed media e-course! I really love art. However, I felt a bit uneasy about creating a piece of my own……but her friendly, conversational teaching style put me right at ease. She covered it all step by step with lots of tips along the way. Thank you, Amanda for creating this course!!”
I buy most of my supplies at Michael’s Craft Store. Michael’s always has some really great online coupons, too! Just Google Michael’s coupon to look for the most recent deals. However, you don’t have to go to Michael’s or Hobby Lobby to find these things. Almost all of these supplies can be found at Walmart or around your house. For example: you can substitute newspaper for the scrapbook paper if you can’t find that locally. Paper doilies can be found in the cake decorating area of you local stores, too. I’ve also added affiliate links to Amazon.com where you can order these supplies online and have them delivered to your home.
Here’s what you need to gather:
I used an 8×10 gallery wrapped canvas in this video, but any canvas or canvas board can be used also.
Order online: Canvas
2. Mod Podge
I use the matte version of Mod Podge in this video, and I mention Liquitex medium. Liquitex is more expensive, and I honestly like Mod Podge better, but either will work.
Order online: Mod Podge
3. Acrylic Paint
In this video I use black, white, pink, and turquoise.
Order online: Assorted Paint
4. Assorted paint brushes and a palette knife
I use a variety of brushes, my fingers, and a small palette knife in this video, but any medium or small brushes will work!
5. Scrapbook papers
This will be your main background décor for the canvas.
Order online: Papers
6. Paper Doilies
I found the colored doilies that I use in this video at Michael’s in the scrapbooking/sticker/paper craft area. You can use white ones, too.
Order online: Doilies
You may use plastic stencils like the ones I am using in the video or you could simply make some dots by dipping your finger in paint. You can also use household items like an empty toilet paper roll to stamp on your background. Just dip the end in some paint and make random circles on your background.
Order online: Stencils
8. Rubber Alphabet Stamps and Ink Pad
I use two different sizes and I also mix up the fonts in this piece. You may use what you have or what you like.
9. Butterfly Clipart
I use a printed butterfly on this piece from this website: The Graphics Fairy
You may find one in your scrapbooking pages to cut out or you may print from the website and use it.
Order online: Scissors
11. Masking Tape
Order online: Tape