Learn to create your own Little Camper mixed media canvas.
When you complete this course you will have a completed piece of art made with your own heart hands.
-One full length video of me sitting with you and talking you through the process of creating your own piece of art (aprox. 1 hr.)
-An explanation of how I use supplies
-Tips and tricks
-A template to download for extra help
-Simple and straightforward instructions on video and in written form
-Access to my private Facebook community for extra support and encouragement
Here’s a little sped up sample of the course…
What will you get in these heart to hearts?
- Full length videos of me sitting with you and talking you through the process of creating your own piece of art
- A list of recommended supplies, tools, and brands
- An explanation of how I use supplies
- Tips and tricks
- Templates to download for extra help
- Simple and straightforward instructions on video and in written form
- Access to my private Facebook community for extra support and encouragement
What Happens After You Make A Purchase?
- Immediately upon purchase, you will be directed to Paypal and the course will be sent directly to your email box with a link that will direct you to the online tutorial page along with your password. (If for some reason you do not receive your link immediately, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You can access the tutorial any time at your leisure.
- You will have lifetime access to the tutorial and can revisit it from your email link as many times as you wish!
Here’s What Others Are Saying…
“It was very clear, very well explained and you kept it fun….I liked that it wasn’t too long.”
“I liked that you had the line drawing.
I enjoyed how you explained how to draw the shapes.”
“I can see you are a born ‘mother’ who is able to break down painting into baby steps.”
“It has been really fun!! Very clear instructions and great teaching style.”
“I absolutely loved taking Amanda’s mixed media e-course! I really love art. However, I felt a bit uneasy about creating a piece of my own……but her friendly, conversational teaching style put me right at ease. She covered it all step by step with lots of tips along the way. Thank you, Amanda for creating this course!!”