-Not one, but THREE full length videos of me sitting with you and talking you through the process of creating your own pieces of art
-An explanation of how I use supplies
-Tips and tricks
-Simple and straightforward instructions on video and in written form
-Access to my private Facebook community for extra support and encouragement!
What will you get in these heart to hearts?
- Full length videos of me sitting with you and talking you through the process of creating your own piece of art
- A list of recommended supplies, tools, and brands with links to purchase them online
- An explanation of how I use supplies
- Tips and tricks
- Simple and straightforward instructions on video and in written form
- Access to my private Facebook community for extra support and encouragement
What Happens After You Make A Purchase?
- Immediately upon purchase, you will be directed to Paypal and the course will be sent directly to your email box with a link that will direct you to the online tutorial page along with your password. (If for some reason you do not receive your link immediately, email me at email@example.com)
- You can access the tutorial any time at your leisure.
- You will have lifetime access to the tutorial and can revisit it from your email link as many times as you wish!
Here’s What Others Are Saying…
“It was very clear, very well explained and you kept it fun….I liked that it wasn’t too long.”
“I liked that you had the line drawing.
I enjoyed how you explained how to draw the shapes.”
“I can see you are a born ‘mother’ who is able to break down painting into baby steps.”
“It has been really fun!! Very clear instructions and great teaching style.”
“I absolutely loved taking Amanda’s mixed media e-course! I really love art. However, I felt a bit uneasy about creating a piece of my own……but her friendly, conversational teaching style put me right at ease. She covered it all step by step with lots of tips along the way. Thank you, Amanda for creating this course!!”
Supplies to Gather
You may purchase these supplies at your favorite craft store or use my affiliate links and order them online.
I used an 8×10 canvas in these videos, but any canvas or canvas board can be used also.
Order Online: Canvas
2. Mod Podge or Deco Page
I use the matte version of Mod Podge or Deco Page.
Order online: Mod Podge
3. Acrylic Paint
I use a variety of colors in these projects and you can change the colors if you’d like. A good assortment of acrylic paints will be best.
4. Assorted paint brushes and a palette knife
I use a variety of small brushes, my fingers, and a couple of palette knives in this eCourse, but any medium or small brush will work!
5. Scrapbook papers
This will be your call. You get to choose what kind of papers you’d like to add to each one of the pieces.
Order online: Scrapbook Paper
6. Paper Doilies
I love doilies and used pieces of them in two of these paintings. You can use what you can find and what you like.
Order online: Doilies
You may use stencils like the ones I am using in the video or you could simply make some shapes by dipping your finger in paint. You can also use household items like an empty toilet paper roll to stamp on your background. Just dip the end in some paint and make random circles on your background.
Order online: scissors