When you complete this course you will have a completed piece of art made with your own heart and hands. Yes! You can do it!
-One full length video of me sitting with you and talking you through the process of creating your own piece of art, and one optional extra video about stamping words on your piece (aprox. 30 minutes long)
-An explanation of how I use supplies
-Tips and tricks
-A template to download for extra help
-Simple and straightforward instructions on video and in written form
Here’s a little sped up sample of the course…
What will you get in these heart to hearts?
- Full length videos of me sitting with you and talking you through the process of creating your own piece of art
- A list of recommended supplies, tools, and brands
- An explanation of how I use supplies
- Tips and tricks
- Templates to download for extra help
- Simple and straightforward instructions on video and in written form
- Access to my private Facebook community for extra support and encouragement
What Happens After You Make A Purchase?
- Immediately upon purchase, you will be directed to Paypal and the course will be sent directly to your email box with a link that will direct you to the online tutorial page along with your password. (If for some reason you do not receive your link immediately, email me at email@example.com)
- You can access the tutorial any time at your leisure.
- You will have lifetime access to the tutorial and can revisit it from your email link as many times as you wish!
Here’s What Others Are Saying…
“It was very clear, very well explained and you kept it fun….I liked that it wasn’t too long.”
“I liked that you had the line drawing.
I enjoyed how you explained how to draw the shapes.”
“I can see you are a born ‘mother’ who is able to break down painting into baby steps.”
“It has been really fun!! Very clear instructions and great teaching style.”
“I absolutely loved taking Amanda’s mixed media e-course! I really love art. However, I felt a bit uneasy about creating a piece of my own……but her friendly, conversational teaching style put me right at ease. She covered it all step by step with lots of tips along the way. Thank you, Amanda for creating this course!!”
Here’s what you need to gather:
I used an 8×10 wrapped canvas in this video, but a canvas board can be used also.
Order online: CANVAS
2. Mod Podge
I use the matte version of Mod Podge in this video, and I mention Liquitex medium in the video but forgot to show you the bottle. Liquitex is more expensive, and I honestly like Mod Podge better, but either will work.
Order online: Mod Podge
3. Acrylic Paint
I am not picky about paint. Any brand will do. I use some of everything.
Order online: Assorted Paints
4. Assorted paint brushes and a palette knife
I use a small flat brush, my fingers, and a small palette knife in this video, but any medium or small brush will work!
5. Scrapbook papers or newspaper
This will be your main background décor for the canvas.
6. Paper Doilies
I found the colored doilies that I use in this video at Michael’s in the scrapbooking/sticker/paper craft area.
Order online: Doilies
You may use plastic stencils like the ones I am using in the video or you could simply make some dots by dipping your finger in paint. You can also use household items like an empty toilet paper roll to stamp on your background. Just dip the end in some paint and make random circles on your background.
Order online: Stencils
*Optional: If you’d like to add wording to your piece you will need rubber alphabet stamps and an ink pad.